Please read this notice before accessing or downloading any information from this website.
This website contains information pertaining to the products and services of Britech, Inc. (“BRITECH”). This information is provided as a courtesy to BRITECH customers, potential customers, and other persons and entities with bona fide commercial relationships with Britech, Inc. By accessing, downloading, or otherwise using any data from this website, you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions described in this Notice.
License to Use Information
You are licensed to download and copy documentation and other materials from this website conditioned upon your agreement to and compliance with the following terms and conditions.
- You may use the materials for informational purposes only.
- You may distribute copies of the information at this website only to customers and potential customers of BRITECH, and only free of charge. Any other distribution is prohibited without the prior written consent of BRITECH. You may not use the information in any way that may be adverse to BRITECH’s interests.
- You may not alter or modify the materials in any way. You may not use any graphics separate from any accompanying text.
- All copies of information that you download or copy from this website must include a copy of this Notice.
- Failure to comply with these terms and conditions will terminate the limited license granted herein.
- Nothing contained in this Notice is to be construed as conferring by implication, estoppel, or any other legal theory, a license or right to any patent, trademark, copyright, or other intellectual property right, except those expressly provided herein. The products, processes, software, and other technology described at this website may be the subject of other intellectual property rights owned by BRITECH or by third parties, and no licenses thereto are granted herein.
NO WARRANTIES: THE INFORMATION PROVIDED AT THIS SITE IS “AS IS” WITHOUT ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTY OF ANY KIND INCLUDING WARRANTIES OF ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS, MERCHANTABILITY, NONINFRINGEMENT OF INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY, OR FITNESS FOR ANY PARTICULAR PURPOSE. IN NO EVENT WILL BRITECH OR ITS SUPPLIERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER (WHETHER DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, OR LOSS OF INFORMATION) ARISING OUT OF THE USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THE INFORMATION PROVIDED ON THIS SITE, EVEN IF BRITECH HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. BECAUSE SOME JURISDICTIONS PROHIBIT THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF CERTAIN LIABILITY, SOME OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
BRITECH may make changes to these materials, specifications, or information, or to the products described herein, at any time without notice. BRITECH makes no commitment to update this documentation. BRITECH reserves the right to discontinue any product or service without notice and assumes no obligation to correct any errors contained herein or to advise any user of this document of any correction if such be made. BRITECH recommends its customers obtain the latest version of the relevant information to establish, before ordering, that the information being relied upon is current.
BRITECH warrants performance of its products to current and applicable specifications in accordance with BRITECH’s standard warranty. Testing and other quality control procedures are performed to the extent BRITECH deems necessary. Specific testing of all parameters of each product is not necessarily performed, unless mandated by government requirements.
BRITECH assumes no liability for applications assistance, customer’s product design, software performance, or infringements of intellectual property rights arising from the use of the products and services described herein.
BRITECH’s products are not designed, intended, authorized, or warranted for use as components in systems intended for surgical implant in the body, or in other applications intended to support or sustain life, or in any other application in which the failure of BRITECH’s product could create a situation where personal injury, death, or severe property or environmental damage may occur. Inclusion of BRITECH products in such applications is prohibited.